Service portal for entrepreneurs and small businesses
Business Angels Copenhagen
– Contributes both capital and knowledge, and actively participates in the business’ development through an executive body and possible interim management.
Business Angels Oresund
– Financing for businesses in the Oresund Region of Denmark and Sweden
IST Research and Innovation Agency
– Public agency for technology and innovation.
GTS Advanced Technology Group
– A group of independent Danish research and technology organisations.
– The Copenhagen Hospital Association (H:S) informs the business community of any potential collaboration opportunities with H:S on new discoveries and research projects, as well as of the rules and policies that H:S follows in the area of research.
The Advanced Technology Fund
– Created to stimulate research and innovation efforts in areas of technology in which Denmark has special provisions and potential.
Invest in Denmark
– The Danish Foreign Ministry’s website with information for foreign investors.
– Financing guide for the Oresund Region, published by Medicon Valley.
– SeedCapital finances and assists entrepreneurs in developing the technology-based and bio-technical businesses of the future.
– An open forum for public research institutions, private businesses and others seeking information on the commercialisation of qualified research.
– Owned by the Technological Institute. Invests and advises in innovation and technology.
Venture Capital Guide
– Index of Danish venture capital firms. Includes profiles of investors and relevant links.
– Business Plan Competition
– Good entry point to the venture capital market.
– OreseundDirekt is an information service that provides information from authorities to citizens and businesses in the Oresund Region. Offers advice for entrepreneurs in the start-up process.
Oresund IT Academy
– a networking organisation that brings Danish and Swedish IT players together.
The Danish Patent and Trademark Office
– issues patents and design rights, and registers trademarks and utility models. Provides business services in the form of easily accessible information, specific assignment work, task-focused courses and international cooperation, including systems export.
CAT Research Science Park
– at Roskilde University and the RisO National Laboratory
– houses research-intensive businesses within the areas of bio, nano- and environmental technology, medicine, IT development and other advanced technologies. Scion-DTU also offers facilities for all stages in a business’ growth – from start-up to commercially mature research companies.
Symbion Science Park
– Symbion is Denmark’s largest research park. At Symbion there is a special focus on IT, telecommunications, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals and medicine.
– Finances and assists talented entrepreneurs to develop the technology-based and bio-technical businesses of the future.
The University of Copenhagen
– The Tech Transfer unit assists with advice and service for entrepreneurs.
– In short, Vaeksthus+ is the result of an initiative taken by DTU to promote entrepreneurship among students, researchers and educators. Assists through advising and teaching.