By OECD Nuclear Energy Agency. Committee on the Safety of Nuclear Installations.; Sandia National Laboratories.; Fauske & Associates
Read Online or Download High-pressure melt ejection (HPME) and direct containment heating (DCH) : state-of-the-art report PDF
Similar heating books
A reference you'll hot up to
From the heritage and fundamentals of heating structures to the latest chip-based know-how, this primary quantity of Audel's HVAC Library provides accomplished info you wish at the task. even if you're fitting, servicing, repairing, or troubleshooting an previous or new heating procedure, you'll locate what you're trying to find, from wooden and coal furnace upkeep to new calculations and the newest environmental applied sciences and regulations.
* evaluate the fundamentals of deploy, wiring, and troubleshooting for various HVAC systems
* decide on the right kind method for the distance, weather, and needs
* examine the economic climate and potency of varied gasoline types
* set up, continue, and troubleshoot conversion units
* locate formulation move references, info tables with conversions, and listings of exchange corporations and kit brands
- Process Heating February 2011
- Optimal Control of Induction Heating Processes (Mechanical Engineering, 201)
- Heating versus Cooling in Galaxies and Clusters of Galaxies: Proceedings of the MPA/ESO/MPE/USM Joint Astronomy Conference held in Garching, Germany, 6-11 August 2006
- Methods of External Hyperthermic Heating
Additional info for High-pressure melt ejection (HPME) and direct containment heating (DCH) : state-of-the-art report
C. V. & Wust, P. (2005). Special Issue: Non Invasive thermometry for thermotherapy, International Journal of Hyperthermia 21(6): 489–600. , Stuchly, M. A. & Vorst, A. V. (2002). Applications of RF/Microwaves in Medicine, IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Techniques 50: 963–974. Rossetto, F. & Stauffer, P. R. (2001). Theoretical characterization of dual concentric conductor microwave applicators for hyperthermia at 433 MHz, International Journal Hyperthermia 17(3): 258–270. 40 16 Microwave Heating Will-be-set-by-IN-TECH Rutt, B.
S. , (2007). Microwave-assisted synthesis of individual and multicomponent oxides, Russian Chemical Reviews, 76, 5, 397-413. Vollmar, M. (2004). Physics of microwave oven, Physics Education, 39, 1, 74-81. , & Bliek, A. (2003). Impregnated carbon as a susceptor material for low loss oxides in dielectric heating, Journal of Materials Science, 38, 173-182. , Zhang, J. & Zhu, J. (2001). A microwave assisted heating route method for the rapid synthesis of sphalerite- type mercury sulfide nanocrystals with different sizes, Journal of Crystal Growth, 233, 829-836.
Ink-Jet printing and microwave sintering of conducting silver tracks, Advanced Materials, 18, 2101-2104. , (2006). The simulation of microwave heating of wood using a rectangular waveguide: influence of frequency and sample size, Chemical Engineering Science, 61, 4798-4811. Rao, K. , Ganguli, M. , (1999). Synthesis of inorganic solds using microwaves, Chemistry of Materials, 11, 882-895. Reid David, Melting metals in a domestic microwave. html. , Cheng, J. , (2002). Major phase transformations and magnetic property changes caused by electromagnetic fields at microwave frequencies, Journal of Materials Research, 17, 12, 3008-3011.