By Haha Lung, Christopher B. Prowant
The secrets and techniques of the traditional jap masters are your key to brain control--and victory.
misplaced to heritage previously, those jap concepts of psychological domination, constructed and perfected over millions of years--and via 1000s of mystery cadres--are your an important guns for making sure victory, even ahead of touchdown a blow. As Dr. Haha Lung and Christopher Prowant unencumber the probably supernatural options of Asia's shrouded cultures of their much-praised easy-to-understand language, you'll grasp long-lost options from:
• India: the intense actual and psychological powers of Tantric intercourse yoga
• Tibet: the unstoppable equipment of sDop sDop, the key warrior-monks
• China: the strategies and strategies of manipulation and mayhem of the Lin-Kuei and Mushuh Nanren
• Vietnam: the mysterious tools of the "The Clack Crows," a stealthy, ninjalike department of the Cao Dai
• Japan: the suggestions of the felony masters of Japan's underworld for tempting and terrorizing your sufferer into obeying your each command
A be aware of warning: those are very powerful--and dangerous--secrets. Mental Dominance is for educational research basically.
Dr. Haha Lung is the writer of greater than a dozen books on martial arts, together with Mind Penetration, brain Fist, The 9 Halls of dying, Assassin!, brain Manipulation, Knights of Darkness, brain keep an eye on: the traditional artwork of mental struggle, The misplaced struggling with Arts of Vietnam and, with co-author Christopher B. Prowant, Ninja Shadowland.
Read Online or Download Mental Dominance PDF
Similar martial arts books
A enjoyable and obtainable advent to learning kungfu—designed particularly with the pursuits and services of younger martial artists in mind.
First time martial arts scholars aren't simply beginning a application of actual and psychological perform. they're getting into a brand new world—one that not just has new ideas, new pursuits, or even new clothing—but that still bargains them plenty of new possibilities for enjoyable and accomplishment.
Kungfu for children might help organize young children to begin studying approximately kungfu and aid them perform at domestic. It contains thorough introductions to the background and philosophy of the innovations, what to anticipate within the first few sessions, how one can hot up and perform, and recommendation on environment goals.
With over seventy five full–color illustrations, together with forty essentially diagrammed kung fu workouts, in addition to plenty of enjoyable proof and informative sidebars written in kid–friendly jargon–free language, this is often the suitable advent for the more youthful martial artist.
A dynamic software for empowering kids to safeguard themselves In elevating young ones Who Can safeguard Themselves, Debbie and Mike Gardner percentage their a long time of self-defense event to teach mom and dad find out how to train their childrens courage—the trait had to make courageous, clever, and secure offerings, it doesn't matter what their age, it doesn't matter what the placement.
Fencing: Steps to luck covers all the crucial abilities of the epee and foil varieties of fencing. This booklet will function the appropriate education consultant for much less skilled fencers and scholars of fencing, in addition to a invaluable reference for teachers of this hugely technical recreation. some of the most well-known fencing figures within the usa, writer Elaine Cheris stocks her services as either a fencer and teacher.
Additional info for Mental Dominance
D stands up and simulates the throw. Repeat the sequence several times.
8. 40 D slips further round behind A and jerks A’s upper body briefly rearwards at hip height… …sweeps his left leg from the outside round A’s left thigh… …pulls A’s left leg rearwards so that A is forced to fall down. D adopts the backmount position. Grappling engl. 4 Start Position: A Stands with his Right Foot forwards and D Stands with his Left Foot forwards 1 3 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 2 4 5 A stands facing D. A stands with his right foot forwards and D stands with his left foot forwards. D carries out a feinting maneuver as if to grip A’s head with both his hands.
4. Using an Escrima action, D grabs hold of A’s diagonally opposed arm. Once he has managed to get his arm inside and A’s arm is just coming inside… …D grabs hold of the arm from underneath, pulls A forwards… …and gets round behind his back. 45 Grappling engl. 2006 9:13 Uhr Seite 46 GRAPPLING – EFFECTIVE GROUNDWORK TECHNIQUES Underneath the Arm 1 2 4 5 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Using an Escrima action. As A tries to bring his right arm inwards… …D lifts his left arm up… …ducks through under A’s right arm and then stretches himself up straight away and pushes the back of his neck against A’s right upper arm to prevent a guillotine action… …and gets round behind his back.