The participants will develop basic and practical competences and skills within the commercial exploitation of advanced technical knowledge, technology and research results – primarily through business start-up and business development.
Focus on establishment of knowledge based companies with a significant growth potential – in collaboration with strategic partners and venture capital.
· Nuts and Bolts of knowledgebased entrepreneurship & technology ventures
· Business ideas and business models
· Legal issues for entrepreneurs: intellectual property rights, corporate laws
· Financing: types of capital, financing principles and methods, pre-seed, early stage and venture capital investors.
· Marketing economy: Michael Porters Five Forces, market research and analysis, marketing
· Business administration: basic business ecenomy and economical governance, budgeting
· Business planning
. Sales & Marketing for high tech start-ups.
. Managing a new business
Pre-approval & credit transfer
Exam: Oral examination and exercises
Oral exam 33% Report (Business plan) 66%
Institute: 42 Department of Management Engineering
Language of instruction: English